cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #11
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Jay here is my attempt to bring you back

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2237631
Old 11-07-2006, 02:40 AM   #12
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Jay here is my attempt to bring you back

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2237631

I appreciate the effort but I'm not interested in a bring-back-Jay campaign.

I like getting geeky with BYU data, but I'm not proud of how much time I waste on it. It's like a bad habit I'm trying to quit, and getting booted off Cougarboard was the best thing for me.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:51 AM   #13
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I appreciate the effort but I'm not interested in a bring-back-Jay campaign.

I like getting geeky with BYU data, but I'm not proud of how much time I waste on it. It's like a bad habit I'm trying to quit, and getting booted off Cougarboard was the best thing for me.
Jay,

Cougarboard needs you, you are spending just as much time here as you would on cougarboard. Now nut up and join the Jay and Silent Cougarboard campaign.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:17 AM   #14
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Jefe and his mods censored me, deleted my posts, and gave me 5 day 7 day 14 day bans constantly for the three or so years I posted on CB. Jefe's got an idea of what he wants CB to me, and it doesn't include me.

And I read your thread on CB and have a couple of comments. I'm not repentant. I'm Mr. Eko, I have committed no sins and have nothing to repent of.

And to PAC's comment. Since he wants to attack me on CB (in a humorous, sly way which he'll always win with, but I don't really give a shit for--I'm not on the internet to be the cool guy--I'm OK with who I am already, I'm just here to express my opinion and make the time at work go faster), I'll give my response here.

I never had a problem with PAC. He's funny. He's innocuous. Who could he offend, right? I still don't have a problem with him. But my "appeal"--not appeal to my eternal banishment ban--I have still have that one available--I think I'll auction off the rights on Ebay. Anyway, I was banned for taking a shot at Samuelson over the KW offer bungling. The following was my appeal which PAC refers to. To understand you have to understand one note of history. Prior to this, I had a post deleted by CB mod's. CB mods can still see deleted posts, and occasionally they post underneath it to mock the original poster behind their back--haha funny. Well mine they accidentally did in a way that I could read the mods trashing me behind my back, and PAC took a shot at me, uncalled for which included a reference to my bad grammar.

My Appeal:

Why in the freaking hell do you guys want to control and manipulate the board thought? Bernard's an idiot. You guys need to get him off the moderation council and into BYU administration where he belongs. If any of you wonder what is wrong with BYU and church culture so badly that they need to fire scapegoats for Honor Code issues and take everything up and down through a committee before it's OK to make a decision, you can start by looking at yourselves and question why you so badly need to manipulate and control BYU sports discussion. And yes, I know that's a run-on sentence but I'm too lazy and in too much of a hurry to fix it, so kiss my ass before going to the grammar card like PAC did in one of my last moderator rants.
I figured with as many paranoid delusions as you seem to have about me, that you'd somehow blame me in this rant soemwhere.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote