cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #21
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
and punting on 4th and 2 from the opponent's 35 yardline.
In the immortal words of Drill Gunnery SGT Hartman: "You been born again hard, Mendenhall!"
Old 03-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #22
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
In the immortal words of Drill Gunnery SGT Hartman: "You been born again hard, Mendenhall!"
How tall are you, private?
Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #23
PaloAltoCougar

PaloAltoCougar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
I will not allow my Bronco boner to be slapped by a cold spoon.
I don't mean to threadjack this important topic, but your stirring declaration raises (rimshot) once again the question of "When did the spoon become the instrument of choice in phallus deflation?" Although I have never been the recipient of such treatment, a friend who was being prepared for a vasectomy began to sprout wood and the nurse calmly got a spoon from the tray and thwacked his ardor into the left field seats. Given the wide selection of instruments available, why is a spoon the desired implement?

OK, back to Boilin' Boylen.
PaloAltoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Holy cow, Neville doesn't even start now?

This is a team that is imploding.
Neville not starting is because Boylen is trying to figure out a way Neville can be in the game without getting whistled for 2 quick idiotic fouls before the first tv timeout.

As for the dunk at the end of the game - big deal. The pussy zoots are fretting about it, which is amusing. I think it's hilarious that they act like zoobs.

(deleted because I was wrong to post this and hurt a friend. I can't undo what I posted , but can only hope that he'll forgive me)

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.

Last edited by il Padrino Ute; 03-04-2008 at 10:59 AM.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #25
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Neville not starting is because Boylen is trying to figure out a way Neville can be in the game without getting whistled for 2 quick idiotic fouls before the first tv timeout.

As for the dunk at the end of the game - big deal. The pussy zoots are fretting about it, which is amusing. I think it's hilarious that they act like zoobs.

If you really want a good laugh, check out JazzyUte's blog. He was already a negative Nelly to begin with, but has transformed into a zoot of immense proportions.

http://www.blocku.com/
Does Boylen's reaction cause you concern?
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #26
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
Does Boylen's reaction cause you concern?
Me? No. Boylen wears his emotions on his sleeve. That's just how he is. He'll move on, but fans on both sides of the rivalry will keep it alive.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #27
A-Train

A-Train is on a distinguished road

Moving on. Boylan has been stewing on this for two days. I guess he really believes Colorado State is such complete garbage with no chance to beat the Utes at home that he has not been able to let this thing go. I would have loved it if Shroyer brought up the football game and say, "Payback can be a bitch, so go talk to KW if you want to continue to whine like a little bitch"
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #28
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:

If you really want a good laugh, check out JazzyUte's blog. He was already a negative Nelly to begin with, but has transformed into a zoot of immense proportions.

http://www.blocku.com/
I like Boylen but it was a move that made ZERO sense. This late in the year it's just not rational to have your 2 best players coming off the bench.

His strategy with Neville was null and void because he only played 22 minutes anyway.

Boylen is going flame out really quick if he continues the way he is and that's too bad cause I think he's a good guy.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #29
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Me? No. Boylen wears his emotions on his sleeve. That's just how he is. He'll move on, but fans on both sides of the rivalry will keep it alive.
2 days after the event he had not yet moved on. It is very strange behavior. I don't get involved in bashing the rival much and this is not a bash. However if I were a Ute fan, I would be uneasy about Boylen's fixation on an end of game dunk that would be a non-event to 99% of college coaches.
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #30
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
I don't mean to threadjack this important topic, but your stirring declaration raises (rimshot) once again the question of "When did the spoon become the instrument of choice in phallus deflation?" Although I have never been the recipient of such treatment, a friend who was being prepared for a vasectomy began to sprout wood and the nurse calmly got a spoon from the tray and thwacked his ardor into the left field seats. Given the wide selection of instruments available, why is a spoon the desired implement?
In the beginning, the nurse would give you a choice.

"PAC, would you like me to use a knife, a fork, or a spoon?"

Everyone would always choose the same thing, so after awhile, they stopped asking.

note: There was a brief period of experimentation with the "spork," but KFC won an injunction, so hospitals went back to the traditional spoon.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote