cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa
Default BattleStar Galactica: Razor

Watched the movie that was released on DVD a while back. Not on the level of the TV Series and mostly just an exercise to make money, but still okay.

Though it did spark one thought in me: Maybe Admiral Cain is the 5th and Final Cylon?

Seriously doubt it.

I actually think now that President Roslyn is The Final Cylon and that it'll be revealed about halfway through the season.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked Razor...it helped you understand what really happened on Battlestar Pegasus. During the series, you saw things very cut and dried and it was hard to see why so many of Admiral Cain's staff supported her...this helped you understand that.

I think the final cylon will be President Roslyn. My wife thinks it will be Apollo by the subtle hint that was given in the season 4 opener.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
I liked Razor...it helped you understand what really happened on Battlestar Pegasus. During the series, you saw things very cut and dried and it was hard to see why so many of Admiral Cain's staff supported her...this helped you understand that.

I think the final cylon will be President Roslyn. My wife thinks it will be Apollo by the subtle hint that was given in the season 4 opener.
What was the subtle hint that I missed?
Old 04-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Two situations--Starbuck is talking to her husband and he says that he would accept her even if she was a cylon because he 'knows her.' Starbuck laughs and says that she would put a bullet in between his eyes if she found out he was a cylon. That will be interesting.

The other situation was when Apollo was talking to Adama. Apollo talks of his brother and Apollo said that if they found out he was a cylon, he would accept and love him. Adama is quiet and doesn't respond but thinks about it.

My wife's point was that it was an interesting albeit unnecessary discussion. The point was accomplished between Starbuck and Sam. This appeared to be thrown in to make some kind of point. I don't think Apollo or Adama know anything...but it seemed like a hint that something was there. My wife said that she thought it would be Apollo but wouldn't be surprised if it was Adama or someone in their family. I guess we'll see.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
Two situations--Starbuck is talking to her husband and he says that he would accept her even if she was a cylon because he 'knows her.' Starbuck laughs and says that she would put a bullet in between his eyes if she found out he was a cylon. That will be interesting.

The other situation was when Apollo was talking to Adama. Apollo talks of his brother and Apollo said that if they found out he was a cylon, he would accept and love him. Adama is quiet and doesn't respond but thinks about it.

My wife's point was that it was an interesting albeit unnecessary discussion. The point was accomplished between Starbuck and Sam. This appeared to be thrown in to make some kind of point. I don't think Apollo or Adama know anything...but it seemed like a hint that something was there. My wife said that she thought it would be Apollo but wouldn't be surprised if it was Adama or someone in their family. I guess we'll see.
Yeah I picked up on the Sam and Starbuck part. Guarantee you they're setting it up for when Starbuck does find out...and she is gonna blow Sam away. Course it won't matter cause he can come right back. I think that conversation between them was thrown in, because it's a harbringer of things to come.

The thought of the Final Cylon being Adama's deceased son has crossed my mind a few times, but I still think it's going to turn out to be President Roslyn.